Monday, February 14, 2004
Well, today is the day commonly called throughout the world “Valentine’s Day.” If translated into missionary language that means “day of heat & sweat.” Today was just a normal old great day. Actually I’m kind of at a loss of what to write about because today was so normal. I think I’ll take an idea from my English class last year and make a list of what I carry in my pocket in my “white book.”
Starting on the left leaf.
- Ministerial certificate
- ½ of a 3×5 card with new vocabulary words
- Calendar of 2005 with a picture of Captain Moroni on the back (laminated)
- Line of authority (also laminated) with Jesus Christ on the back.
- White card that lists all the medications that are dangerous because I have typhoid vaccine.
- Utah driver’s license
- Temple recommend in Manila Philippines Temple cover given to me by Pres Beck for Christmas.
- Laminated family picture
- Picture of my sister Rebekah
- Picture of A__.
- Picture of the Manila temple
- Two “Smart Talk” super pay phone cards, each p100
- BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) ATM card
- UCCU ATM card to get personal money
- p220 in cash, (about $4.50)
Hope that is entertaining.